Is Thai food is your favorite food? or Cooking is your hobby?
- Dried Pork
- Fried Fish Cakes
- Khao Tang Na Tang
- Pork Satay
- SATAY GAI
- Spring Roll
- TOD MUN KUNG
- Tung - Thong
1. Sliced pork thinly into 1*3 inches per pieces.
2. Pound well coriander seeds, cumin, galingale lemon grass, turmeric, peppercorn and salt.
3. Mix the prok thoroughly with the mixture. Add sugar and coconut cream. Marinate for ? hour.
4. Thread marinated pork onto skewers.
5. Grill. Brush with coconut milk while grilling until cooked. Serve with satay sauce and cucumber salad.
pork sirloin 500 g.
coriander seeds, roasted and ground 2 tsp.
cumin roasted and ground 1/2 tsp.
galingale, finely chopped 1/2 tsp.
fresh turmeric, finely chopped 1 1/2 tsp.
lemon grass, thinly sliced 1 tbsn.
pepper 1/4 tsp.
salt 1 tsp.
sugar 2 tsp.
thin coconut milk (for brushing) 1/2 c.
coconut milk 1/2 c.
small bamboo skewer sticks 50