Is Thai food is your favorite food? or Cooking is your hobby?
- Dried Pork
- Fried Fish Cakes
- Khao Tang Na Tang
- Pork Satay
- SATAY GAI
- Spring Roll
- TOD MUN KUNG
- Tung - Thong
1. In a wok, heat palm sugar and fish sauce over a low heat until boiling. Simmer for 2-3 mins. Let it cool.
2. In a mixing bowl. Knead pork with mixture sauce for 5 – 10 mins or until well mixed.
3. Add peppercorns or chilli seeds, coriander seeds, cumin and mix well together.
4. Lay mixed pork over the sun to dry off for 5 hours. .
5. Prepare a wok with cooking oil over a medium heat. When heat, deep fry dried pork until golden. Lift from a wok and drain then serve.
lean pork, sliced crosswise thinly 1/2 inch thick. 250 g.
palm sugar 1/4 c.
fish sauce 1/4 c.
peppercorns or chilli seed pound 1 tbsn.
coriander seeds, and cumin seeds each, roasted pound 1/2 tbsn.
cooking oil 3 c.