Is Thai food is your favorite food? or Cooking is your hobby?
- Casseroled Prawn With Glass Noodle
- CHU CHEE PLA
- Fried Chicken with Basil
- Fried Chicken With Cashem Nuts
- Gaeng Som Phak Ruam
- GAI PAD MED MA MUANG HIMMAPARNT
- GANG GAREE GAI
- GANG PED GAI
- GOONG TOD GRATIEM PRIK THAI
- Ground Pork Salad (Laab Moo)
- KANG KIEW WAN NUEA
- Kanom Jeen Namya
- LAB MOO
- Massaman Gai
- PAD GA PHROW GAI
- PAD PRIEW WAN GOONG
- PAD PRIK KING GAI
- PAD PRIK KING MOO
- PANANG GAI
- PANANG GOONG
- PANANG NUA
- PLA GA PHONG SAM ROD
- Pla Meuk Lae Kung Yang Kub Nam Jim Seafood
- Spicy Triple Flavor Fish
- Sticky Rice, Papaya Salad, and Thai Roast Chicken
- Sweet Boiled Eggs
- Tom Kha Gai
Casseroled Prawn With Glass Noodle
1. Clean prawn thoroughly. Cut off frontal part. Remove intestinal tract.
2. Blend prawn with 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorn and seasoning sauce. Leave for a while
3. Put glass noodles in a bowl and add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, salt, remaining black peppercorn and oil of garlic. Mix well and set aside.
4. Underlie casserole with coriander leaves, ginger and onion. Add glass noodles and topped with prawn neatly. Close lid.
5. Bake in 350 ? F. oven for 5-7 minutes or until cooked and fragrant. Serve hot, garnished with red chilli and celery
prawn 300 g.
soaked and cut in short pieces. 2 c.
onion, sliced in wedges 1
slices mature ginger, crushed 3
coriander roots, pounded 5
black peppercorn, ground 1 tsp.
salt 2 tsp.
seasoning sauce 1 tbsn.
oyster sauce 1 tbsn.
fried chopped garlic with oil 1 tbsn.